Educating and engaging people about coaching.
Our Coaching Fundamentals programme is particularly relevant if your organisation is just starting to promote coaching within the workplace.
It introduces participants to the fundamentals of workplace performance coaching by:
- Providing an understanding of coaching skills and how to use these when coaching and being coached.
- Introducing core coaching skills that can be incorporated into a leadership style and ways of working.
The style and positioning of the programme can be flexed to meet the needs of your specific audience.
Whether you’re using it to brief your senior leadership team about the value of coaching, build awareness of coaching across your general management population, or to develop the coachability of those to be coached, this programme can be tailored to achieve your objectives.
Understanding of Coaching
Participants understand the basics and benefits of coaching so that it starts to become an everyday, accepted practice within your organisation.
Highlights different approaches available to your line managers in developing others and improving their performance.
Raises awareness and helps promote a coaching culture within your organisation and an environment of empowerment and high performance at work.
Develops a fundamental understanding of coaching and how it can be used to facilitate the learning, development, and performance of others.
Participants gain an understanding of how to be coached and the skills and tools a coach may use to help facilitate their performance.
Encourages a coaching mindset to develop within your organisation so that people are ready, willing and able to coach and be coached.
This programme can be delivered either face-to-face, 1 day or virtually via 3 x 2-hour modules.
The ideal group size is up to 15 participants.
Each participant is onboarded by our team, provided with a printed workbook, professionally supported and given access to resources on our excellent Learning Hub.
- Welcome and introductions
- Qualities and ground rules
- Coach/Coachee/Context Model
- Four focus points for effective coaching
- What is coaching – defining coaching/counselling/mentoring
- Managing/Leading/Coaching – the intent, behaviours and impact
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset and learning styles
- LEAP Model
- The skills of the coach and the range of approaches available
- Structuring the conversation – the GROW model
- Informal coaching in pairs
- Review of the day and capture of key learning
If you would like more information on Coaching Fundamentals, or would like to book a call with us, please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.