ILM Coaching Qualifications
Delivering internationally recognised coaching and mentoring qualifications
ILM Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching
Our entry-level coaching qualification is designed for people whose roles are typically team leaders and line managers, with an aim to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals and teams.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring
Our ILM Level 5 programme is specifically designed to develop professional internal coaches who are to join an internal coach as part of their organisation’s coaching pool, plus HR Professionals and leaders wishing to gain a recognised coaching qualification.
ILM Level 7 Certificate for Senior Level Coaches & Mentors
Our ILM Level 7 programme is designed for HR and L&D professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in coaching. You'll develop higher-level coaching skills and understand how to establish and utilise coaching/mentoring at an organisational and strategic level.
Our ILM qualifications are delivered via a series of virtual or face-to-face workshops / modules.
The number will depend on which level you undertake:
- Level 3 = 4 days (12 x 2 hour modules)
- Level 5 = 5 days (15 x 2 hour modules)
- Level 7 = 7 days (21 x 2 hour modules)
In addition, you will receive or have access to:
- Personal one-to-one calls with your tutor.
- Dedicated support for day-to-day queries.
- Additional sessions outside of the workshops to cover areas such as assignment writing, contracting and reviewing progress.
- A range of online resources, including videos, blogs, templates, session recaps and self-development tools.
- Assistance sourcing practice coachees, if you need them.
- A community of current and past learners, both within your own programme and from other programmes.
- Workbooks detailing all models and tools used in the programme.
To gain an ILM Coaching Qualification individuals will need to compile a portfolio of evidence throughout the programme, this will vary depending on what level is undertaken.
In outline this will consist of:
- Records of a workplace coaching or mentoring practice
- Written assignments, focused on their understanding of coaching and application and review of their practice
- Book reviews from our recommended reads
- Evidence of their own learning and development, including tutorial notes and reflections
The journey from the start of the programme through to completing the qualification and gaining the qualification will vary but our programmes are designed to work around you and your work commitments.
The fees will depend on how many people from your organisation are on the in-house programme.
To discuss this in more detail please contact our sales team on +44 (0) 1884 266 005, or contact us via our webpage.
For open programme fees, see below.
If you are looking to study as an individual, or have a small number of delegates from your organisation, then studying on our open programme may be the best option for you. We have start dates running throughout the year, and the maximum number of places per cohort is 12 people.