Team Coaching Fundamentals Outline
This one-day introduction to team coaching is designed to give participants a flavour of the key concepts that need to be mastered to be an effective team coach in organisations. It will help participants understand the essential differences between individual and team coaching and introduce participants to basic team dynamics. Several team coaching techniques are also discussed. The intention is not to develop participants as team coaches, but to help participants gain sufficient insight and skill to occasionally use team coaching approaches with teams.
The main objectives are:
- To appreciate the key differences between managing teams and coaching teams and how these distinctions apply in practice
- To understand the key skills of the team coach and to experience and use these skills in real-time during the workshops
- To appreciate key team coaching models in the context of participants’ own team experience
If you are looking for a more advanced Team Coaching skills programme, then please see our four day Team Coaching - ILM Endorsed Programme.
Who Should Attend Team Coaching Fundamentals?
- Individuals who coach individuals and teams at middle/senior level in-house
- L&D managers/partners and/or organisational coaching champions who are required to undertake in-house coaching as part of their role
- Internal coaches who wish to understand the fundamentals of team coaching
The Coaching Focus Way
Our Coaching Skills workshops follow our unique delivery style and method and our approach is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical i.e. what works at work.
Our intent is not only to deliver an outstanding coaching skills programme but to ensure that the participants have a core understanding of how to utilise coaching skills to facilitate performance within the workplace.
All of our programmes are supported by an extensive portfolio of online learning resources.