- Why Coaching is so relevant now
There’s never been a better time to invest in coaching skills
Success in the new world of hybrid, flexible working will be determined by those who can achieve sustainable performance in a changing environment. Leaders throughout your organisation need clarity of purpose, connection and a renewed sense of wellbeing to perform.
Coaching is, and will increasingly be, pivotal to enabling this in your leaders and they, in turn, in their teams.
- Deploy your new skills immediately in the workplace during your course which incorporates real coaching in a safe environment with direct supervision
- Effectively and safely deploy your coaching through a deep understanding of the role, responsibilities, behaviours, skills and values of a professional coach
- Create a lasting and measurable impact through the application of a range of coaching and mentoring models and tools
- Build and implement the strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring in your organization
- Upgrade your professional credentials with a range of internationally-recognised qualifications, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management, part of City & Guilds, the global leader in skills development since 1878