- ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches
This programme is designed for senior managers or HR/LD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of Coaching and Mentoring, or to establish coaching at an organisational and strategic level.
Details and Approach
Programme - Autumn 2021
Location - Lift, Islington - London - See on Google Maps
Cost - £2,995 + £235 ILM Registration Fee +VAT
We are planning to deliver this face-to-face at the above venue, assuming it is safe and advisable to do so. We will monitor the situation and keep attendees informed with our thinking - a final decision will be made no less than 1 month prior to the workshop dates. If need be, we will use the same dates and times and undertake workshops virtually - this may mean a blended approach. Virtual workshops are still tutor lead, group learning sessions, don't involve PowerPoints and have lots of space for practice.
Dates and Times
Workshop 1, days 1 and 2 – 8th and 9th September
Workshop 2, days 3 and 4 – 13th and 14th October
Workshop 3, day 5 – 24th and 25th November
Workshop 4, day 7 – 13th January
Each workshop days runs from 9am - 5pm.
What is Included?
When you attend our Open ILM programme everything you will need is included; from pens, notebooks and workbooks, through to lunch and refreshments.
To book your place on this programme, click the button below and complete the registration form. Once done, our team will be in contact and arrange the pre-programme introduction call, send all relevant materials and answer any questions you may have on the programme.
To sign up to our next programme, please click below and complete the attached form
ILM Level 7 Certificate Outline
Our approach is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical – we use what works at work. Our intent is not only to deliver an outstanding ILM accredited programme but to ensure that the participants leave with the practical capability to coach at work and really make a positive impact on their own performance and to that of their organisation.
Our ILM Level 7 Certificate programme consists of:
- Seven workshop days, split into 4 workshops
- Pre, mid and post programme 1:1 calls with the Tutor
- Provision of extensive online resources
- Telephone check-ins with the Tutor as required
- Undertaking a minimum of 30 hours of formal workplace coaching
Successful candidates will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence consisting of the following assignments:
- Assignment 1: Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level
- Assignment 2: Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level
- Assignment 3: Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level
In addition, we ask candidates to read and review at least three books from our core reading list.