- ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches
This programme is designed for senior managers or HR/LD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of Coaching and Mentoring, or to establish coaching at an organisational and strategic level.
Programme - Spring 2021
Delivery Method - Virtual classroom, via Zoom
Cost - £2,995 + £235 ILM Registration Fee +VAT
Dates and Times
Workshop 1 - 9th & 10th March 2021 - 9am-5pm
Workshop 2 - 27th and 28th April 2021 - 9am - 5pm
Workshop 3 - 15th and 16th June 2021 - 9am - 5pm
Workshop 4 - 21st July 2021 - 9am - 5pm
Sessions will run from 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm and 3pm to 5pm each day.
To book your place on this programme, click the button below and complete the registration form. Once done, our team will be in contact and arrange the pre-programme introduction call, send all relevant materials and answer any questions you may have on the programme.
To sign up to our next programme, please click below and complete the attached form
ILM Level 7 Certificate Outline
Our approach is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical – we use what works at work. Our intent is not only to deliver an outstanding ILM accredited programme but to ensure that the participants leave with the practical capability to coach at work and really make a positive impact on their own performance and to that of their organisation.
Our ILM Level 7 Certificate programme consists of:
- Twenty 2-hour sessions, split into 4 workshops
- Pre, mid and post programme 1:1 calls with the Tutor
- Provision of extensive online resources
- Telephone check-ins with the Tutor as required
- Undertaking a minimum of 30 hours of formal workplace coaching
Successful candidates will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence consisting of the following assignments:
- Assignment 1: Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level
- Assignment 2: Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level
- Assignment 3: Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level
In addition, we ask candidates to read and review at least three books from our core reading list.