- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
This programme is specifically designed to train individuals as internal coaches and/or mentors and to provide them with the right level of competence and confidence to ensure safe and effective practice as an internal workplace coach or mentor.
Details and Approach
Programme - Autumn 2021
Location - Lift, Islington - London - See on Google Maps
Cost - £2,295 + £175 ILM Registration Fee +VAT
We are planning to deliver this face-to-face at the above venue, assuming it is safe and advisable to do so. We will monitor the situation and keep attendees informed with our thinking - a final decision will be made no less than 1 month prior to the workshop dates. If need be, we will use the same dates and times and undertake workshops virtually - this may mean a blended approach. Virtual workshops are still tutor lead, group learning sessions, don't involve PowerPoints and have lots of space for practice.
Dates and Times
Workshop 1, days 1 and 2 – 8th and 9th September
Workshop 2, days 3 and 4 – 13th and 14th October
Workshop 3, day 5 – 24th November
Each workshop days runs from 9am - 5pm.
What is Included?
When you attend our Open ILM programme everything you will need is included; from pens, notebooks and workbooks, through to lunch and refreshments.
To book your place on this programme, click the button below and complete the registration form. Once done, our team will be in contact and arrange the pre-programme introduction call, send all relevant materials and answer any questions you may have on the programme.
To sign up to our next programme, please click below and complete the attached form
ILM Level 5 Certificate Outline
Our ILM Level 5 programme follows the prescribed ILM syllabus whilst retaining our unique delivery style and method.
Our approach is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical – what works at work. Our intent is not only to deliver an outstanding ILM accredited programme but to ensure that the participants leave with the practical capability to coach and mentor at work and really make a positive impact on their own performance and to that of their organisation.
The Level 5 certificate programme consists of:
- Five workshop days, split into three workshops
- Pre, mid and post programme 1:1 calls with your Tutor
- Provision of extensive online resources
- Telephone check-ins with Tutor as required
- Undertaking 24 hours minimum of formal workplace Coaching
Successful candidates will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence consisting of the following assignments:
- Assignment 1: Understand the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Assignment 2: Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Assignment 3: Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
In addition, we ask candidates to read and review at least two books from our core reading list.