- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
This programme is specifically designed to train individuals as internal coaches and/or mentors and to provide them with the right level of competence and confidence to ensure safe and effective practice as an internal workplace coach or mentor.
Programme - Spring 2021
Delivery Method - Virtual classroom, via Zoom.
Cost - £2,295 + £175 ILM Registration Fee +VAT
Dates and Times
Workshop 1 - 9th & 10th March 2021 - 9am-5pm
Workshop 2 - 27th and 28th April 2021 - 9am - 5pm
Workshop 3 - 15th June 2021 - 9am - 5pm
Sessions will run from 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm and 3pm to 5pm each day.
To book your place on this programme, click the button below and complete the registration form. Once done, our team will be in contact and arrange the pre-programme introduction call, send all relevant materials and answer any questions you may have on the programme.
To sign up to our next programme, please click below and complete the attached form
ILM Level 5 Certificate Outline
The ILM Level 5 Certificate is aimed at managers or HR/L&D professionals who wish to become an internal workplace coach or mentor and be part of the organisations internal coaching pool.
Our ILM Level 5 programme follows the prescribed ILM syllabus whilst retaining our unique delivery style and method.
Our approach is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical – what works at work. Our intent is not only to deliver an outstanding ILM accredited programme but to ensure that the participants leave with the practical capability to coach and mentor at work and really make a positive impact on their own performance and to that of their organisation.
The Level 5 certificate programme consists of:
- Fifteen 2-hour Sessions, split into 3 workshops
- Pre, mid and post programme 1:1 calls with your Tutor
- Provision of extensive online resources
- Telephone check-ins with Tutor as required
- Undertaking 24 hours minimum of formal workplace Coaching
Successful candidates will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence consisting of the following assignments:
- Assignment 1: Understand the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Assignment 2: Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Assignment 3: Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
In addition, we ask candidates to read and review at least two books from our core reading list.