If you are looking to maximise the effectiveness of teams in your organisation using coaching as the approach, then this is the ideal programme for your coaches.
Many organisations are now using coaches to help teams improve their focus, develop an understanding and appreciation of colleagues and team processes, and achieve greater energy and higher performance.
As well as providing understanding and exploring models and techniques, our facilitation style is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical.
As an option, we offer this programme with an ILM qualification, based on your participants compiling a portfolio of evidence of team coaching experience, supervision and review of personal learning.
What are the benefits?
Develop team performance
Develop the capability to offer senior teams trained internal coaches to improve their performance
Remove the need to outsource team coaching interventions
Develop coaching expertise
Provide opportunities for your internal coaches to develop their expertise
Face-to-face: 1-day workshop day
Virtual: 3 x 2-hour sessions
Up to 15 participants per workshop / virtual session
- What is coaching - ensuring all are clear on what coaching is within the workplace and the expectations of a workplace coach.
- The key components and skills of coaching within an organisation
- Managing/leading/coaching – the intent, behaviours and applications of each
- Mental Health and Wellbeing – to provide an understanding of what can be done when mental health issues are present (referring to internal resources/EAP support)
- Comparing coaching to counselling and mentoring and understanding the boundaries of each.
- The range of approaches available to a coach (coaching mindset)
- The LEAP Model – an introduction to a coaching conversation
- Structuring the conversation – the GROW Model
- A Coaching demonstration – from one of our experienced tutors
- Coaching practice in pairs