Having established a pool of internal coaches, it is important to ensure consistency of standards, and ethical practice and to support your coaches in reflecting on their experience and developing their expertise.
As a first step, it’s useful to raise the understanding of coach supervision and provide some basic supervision skills to your most experienced coaches.
Our programme introduces the concepts and models of coach supervision, in a workshop that is highly experiential, engaging and focused on the practical.
The programme can also be adjusted to incorporate how to create and implement an effective coach supervision approach within your organisation.
If you are looking for a more advanced coach supervision programme, then explore our four-day Coach Supervision - Advanced programme.
Whar are the benefits?
Create interest and awareness
Develop an interest in coach supervision within your organisation, and raise awareness of the benefits
Develop internal supervision capability
Develop a group of coach supervisors who can provide basic supervision for your internal coaching pool
Invest in your coaches
Demonstrate to your practicing coaches that you are committed to aiding their development
Face-to-face: 1-day workshop day
Virtual: 3 x 2-hour sessions
Up to 15 participants per workshop / virtual session
- What is coaching - ensuring all are clear on what coaching is within the workplace and the expectations of a workplace coach.
- The key components and skills of coaching within an organisation
- Managing/leading/coaching – the intent, behaviours and applications of each
- Mental Health and Wellbeing – to provide an understanding of what can be done when mental health issues are present (referring to internal resources/EAP support)
- Comparing coaching to counselling and mentoring and understanding the boundaries of each.
- The range of approaches available to a coach (coaching mindset)
- The LEAP Model – an introduction to a coaching conversation
- Structuring the conversation – the GROW Model
- A Coaching demonstration – from one of our experienced tutors
- Coaching practice in pairs