Martin has an international background of over 25 years of delivering results through the development of executive relationships, creating effective teams and supporting individuals in leadership positions, regardless of situational context.
Martin has held a number of roles as a corporate executive, including Regional Director, Program Director, and Account Director. As a lifelong learner he continually surrounds himself with inspiring individuals with a shared sense of purpose, values and vision in pursuit of better ways to serve his clients.
Creating impact through behavioural change for teams and individuals has been Martin’s passion and primary focus in a wide variety of corporate organisations, spanning decades and many geographies, (including UK, US, Israel, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
Martin works with corporate and small-medium enterprises, developing effective strategies to meet the situational demands of the client’s business. Working in collaboration with internal behavioural development initiatives, where appropriate.
Relevant Qualifications and Member Organisations
- MBA Henley Management College
- Diploma Change Management
- Professionally Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Practitioner psychometric instruments (including Myers Briggs / DiSC / 5B – Cohesive teams)
- NLP Master Practioner
- Henley Management College Alumni
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Professional Speakers Association
- International Teaching Seminars (ITS)
- Wiley’s Partner – Five Behaviours of Cohesive Teams
- Myers Briggs Partner Training company