Alison has directed the advertising accounts of some of the world’s leading brands in the UK and internationally (including Singapore Airlines, Visa and Honda), led marketing departments and transformation programmes in the financial services and healthcare sectors as well as serving on AXA’s Diversity & Inclusion Board.
Combining coaching depth with a senior leadership career, she helps create change through building clarity about what matters, confidence in decisions and the courage to make it a reality.
Her coaching style is curious, challenging and collaborative. She’s known for her ability to build trusting relationships, personal warmth and insightfulness. Alison is a champion of inclusive workplaces.
Areas of Expertise
Alison often coaches leaders as they are:
- Stepping up into new leadership roles
- At a career crossroads or stuck in a rut
- Balancing work and family/ caring responsibilities
- Re-entering the workplace after a career break
- Developing their authentic leadership approach
- Building effective working relationships
- Strengthening their inclusive leadership
- Ashridge Accredited Executive Coach
- EMCC Senior Practitioner
- MSc in Executive Coaching (Ashridge)
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (AOEC)
- BSc (Hons) first class Psychology degree.
- Accredited Hogan and Strengthscope Practitioner.
Find out more
See all of our Executive Coaching Services and how they work in practice