Why an ILM Coaching qualification?
The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is an internationally recognised awarding body, with qualifications awarded from them being a popular choice amongst leaders and managers.
Specifically, these coaching qualifications:
- Provide assurances that your training is accredited, high-quality and align to industry standards.
- Demonstrate you are a competent, effective and qualified coach or mentor.
- Are often required by organisations to be a internal or paid Coach.
Why complete with us?
Coaching Focus have been an ILM approved centre since 2013. In this time, we have qualified Coaches and Mentors from a range of organisations, backgrounds and experience levels, and continue to do so.
Our programme offers:
- Tutors who are qualified coaches, with first hand experience coaching within organisations.
- Unrivalled learner support; 1:1 tutor calls, a range of online resources, and a direct point of contact.
- A blended approach of learning for all styles, learning off other group members and tutors.